Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shimmering Liquid Crystal

 This post is incredibly picture heavy, I will warn you now!  When China Glaze put out their collection of glitter multichrome polishes I had to have the entire collection.  I snatched up all but one from Sally's when they were released and have yet to find the lone straggler.
This is Liquid Crystal.  I wish I could discribe the color for you, but it shifts so much that it really is hard to pin point it as one color.  I would say the base is teal, and it shifts to green and purple and blue.
 This was the only way I could show you the beautiful pink/purple flash.  It came out in incredibly odd angles, which made for me twirling my hands around like a freak quite a bit while wearing this manicure.  I would stop in each new lighting and see what colors would show up for me.
 Outiside it was much lighter and definitely had more dimension.  The sun brought out a lot of nuances that you couldn't see indoors.
 This is my new favourite pose for showing off multichromes.  Being able to shoot that many angles at once entertained me more than it should have.  I'm sure it's been done before, but when I figured it out I was giddy.
Here, in the shade, you can see some silver and blue coming through.  It was definitely lightest in this lighting.  Overall the polish was a hit and I can't wait to wear more from the line.  Or to layer it over black.  I love polish with a lot of options!

No comments:

Post a Comment