Thursday, July 5, 2012

A rainbow in the Night Sky.

 This time I have a crazy scattered holo glitter to show you.  I am wearing Claire's Night Sky, which is a mixture of a deep navy glitter and holographic particles.  It dried a little gritty, I have to say, and removal was a pain (like glitters can be), but it was so worth it.
 The polish sparkles in any light, it's like having a disco ball on your nails.  Every time I looked down at my hands I had to smile because the color was so amazingly sparkly.
I threw it out of  focus so you could see all the amazing holo glitter that it is filled with.  I'll probably wear this again with a base coat of something navy, since this was probably four coats and it ended up being a little thick for my liking.  Overall, it's a wonderful polish, since there is nothing like staring at glitter all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment