Saturday, July 21, 2012

Princess Tears of Joy

Today I am very happy to show you my very first A England color.  This is Princess Tears.  This is a gorgeous holographic color with a duochrome flash undertone. 

For how in love with this color I am you would think I would have more to say about it.  It applied wonderfully and was generally a wonderful polish.  I stared at it all the time and loved moving my hands around under different lights to see all the different dimensions of the color.

This shot is probably my favourite I got of this polish.  It shows quite a few of the dimensions and different colors that the polish can give off.  I love linear holos and this one definitely did not disappoint.  I can't wait to get my hands on a few more A England polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment