Thursday, July 19, 2012

Androgynie?

This is Orly Androgynie.  I don't have a ton to say about it, although I have enough pictures to do all of the talking.  This color was not anywhere near what I was expecting, and I was pretty disappointed.  All of the swatches online made this color seem alright, and I guess I just didn't want to believe something so pretty in the bottle could be meh on my nails.

Application was pretty easy, no complaints.  I did find that after a few coats the glitter from the first few coats would get completely covered.  I would have liked to see it either slightly more sheer (so the glitter would shine though) or more opaque (so I would need less coats).

Outside it was definitely more to look at, and I have to admit that when driving I had to sneak a peek once in a while.  I had to get pictures in the sun to show all of the pretty glitter that hides when you're inside.

Overall, I can't say this polish was worth it, but I am glad I purchased it to see for myself.  It's not on my must buy list at all, but I am sure I will get some use out of it, especially for nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment