Thursday, July 26, 2012

I can be a bit of a Prima Donna.

 I know what you're thinking, "Another lavendar foil??!?"  Yes, another lavendar foil.  I have a horrible addiction to lavendar/lilac foil polish.  Once I actually swatch the polish that is the source of this obsession I will explain to you the entire reasoning under my collection of purple shiney things.

Now that that little thing is over I'll introduce this pretty little paint.  I am wearing Ginger and Liz Prima Donna.  I have to say this is on the top of my list of lavendar foil polishes, it applied easily and had a gorgeous finish.  I got it off of Hautelook which sometimes has some really interesting brands.  (Yes that is an invite link, you can use it if you want, if not I will not cry).  I don't know if they will have Ginger and Liz any time soon, but if they do you should look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment