Saturday, July 14, 2012

Electrify my Flirting Nails

 I still can't wrap my hand around two bottles gracefully, I don't know why I still try!
 This manicure is Sinful Colors Flirting Nails with accent nails of China Glaze Electrify.  I absolutely love the China Glaze Capitol Collection.  All of the colors were so unique and gorgeous.  The funny thing is, I never read the Hunger Games, nor did I see the movie.  Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the amazing polish though,
Sometimes Sinful Colors puts out amazing polishes, and sometimes they are just so-so.  This time I definitely wish I had used a different base.  The color was pretty, and very plain, but I feel like I could have used something with a little more oomph and gotten a slightly better manicure out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment