Thursday, June 21, 2012

This color is Surreal

I decided it was time to show off another one of my top polishes.  This is Estee Lauder Surreal Violet.  I got this at a CCO a few years ago and have since fallen completely in love with it.  The color has a beautiful coppery shimmer in a creamy lilac base.
 I decided to add little gems on my nails for a bit of an accent.  I don't tend to love having things stuck on my nails, but I wanted a little bit of glamour for this manicure.  They lasted pretty long too, which was a nice surprise.
 In this picture you can really see the color shift when the light hits the polish in different ways.  I love how warm it can become when the shimmer is just right.
Here is my often forgotten right hand!  I used different color gems so I decided to photograph it as well.  Excuse the horrible gouged cuticle on my thumb, I had a bit of an accident at work.  This is actually after a bit of healing.  Sometimes it really sucks working in a job where you use your hands all day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment