Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beautiful Opals

 Here I have two Sally Hansen Star Opal shades, 04 Rose Gold Opal and 05 Pale Pink Opal.  Honestly I can't remember which color I have on which nail, I think the accent fingers are Pale Pink and the rest are Rose Gold.
 Their shimmer are fantastic over a plain black creme and I love watching them shift in different lighting.
 I tried to move my fingers around to show all the dimension, but it was night time and I wasn't able to coax them into playing nice with my camera.  The weather didn't clear up for a few days either, so when I did take them outside to take pictures the tip wear was way too much to post.
I decided to mattify my ring and pinkie on my right hand.  I actually really like these shades matte, especially the more purple one, I wish I was 100% sure which one was which!

No comments:

Post a Comment