Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sienna loves the Orioles

Since it is baseball season (again) I figured I would show you one of my favourite Orioles manicures that I have done.  This was last year, for my best friends son's first baseball game. I used Zoya Sienna for my nails and then used Wet 'n Wild Black for the O and my micro french tips.  I adored this manicure.  If I had to wear one design for the entirety of the season it would be this.
Here is an image of it turned on it's side so you can see the O in the right direction.  Sienna is the perfect Orioles orange.
I really like the little mini french manicure look too, it's just enough black to add some depth, but not so much that it gets too dark.
The shimmer in Sienna is wonderful in the sun, it glistens and sparkles.  I'm not usually a glass fleck lover, but this one has definitely won me over.
I might have taken a few too many pictures of this manicure, but I love it so much.  What's better than combining my love of baseball and polish?
Here you can see the dreaded right hand.  The lines are much sloppier and not nearly as consistent.  But overall it's not horrible.
And one inside shot to show you the glass flecks in a flash, they definitely come out a little more, but are sadly more flat.  The sun really does this polish good.

No comments:

Post a Comment