Saturday, June 15, 2013

I want to live on Sugar House Lane

This is one of my favourite polishes.  When Nails Inc introduced their Sprinkles Special Effects polishes I knew I had to have the entire set.  I love the sherberty glitter polishes (that are fortunately in right now, even though this is from a year ago).  The texture and creaminess is fantastic.  This one is Sugar House Lane, and it is black and white matte glitters in a slightly sheer taupe base.
 These apply really easily and you only need two coats to get great coverage.  The glitter shows through the semi-sheer base, but not a lot, so if you want that trapped look you will need to work a little harder.  I recommend thicker coats actually, because then the glitter lies wherever it wants in the base as opposed to getting covered up by the next coat.
 I adore how these look like ice cream or sprinkles.  They are so pretty, yet subtle enough for me to feel comfortable wearing them all the time.  It also helps that this one is the most neutral of the set, but I actually looked forward to it the most.  I will leave you with another shot, since these polishes just make me happy and I am sure you needed a reminder of their amazingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment