Thursday, June 20, 2013

I want to be a Fairy Princess

 Today I have Sonia Kashuk Fairy Princess.  This is my first Sonia Kashuk polish and it was definitely a great ambassador for the brand.  It applied easily and was a dream to work with.  The polish is a tad thick, but that helped to create a smooth mani in just two coats.
The color has a fantastic blue flash in the bottle, that sadly doesn't show on the nail, BUT it is still an amazing mint color with the subtlest of shimmer.
I was hoping that when I took the polish outside that shy shimmer would poke out, but it stayed hidden.  It definitely wanted to be a special little secret.
I think my favourite way to see this polish was in the shade.  It took a little more blue cast and was just gorgeous.  And it looks better on my skin tone when it's a little cooler than my usual straight neutral.
Overall this polish was a nice surprise for a brand that I have found to be hit or miss.  I will probably be trying more of their polishes, as long as there is a color that stands out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment