Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Elephant likes Lasers.

 After a day or so I decided to add an accent nail of Up Colors Laser Lilas to my previous China Glaze Elephant Walk manicure.  Laser Lilas (which I am assuming translates to Laser Lilac) is a gorgeous purple holo that is exactly what I want in a color.  The holographic shimmer is not too intense, but it is linear, so it makes me incredibly happy inside.  Sometimes a holo doesn't need to be intense for it to give your nails that extra oomph they need.
Inside with the flash you can see the holo a little less, but it is still there.  I actually quite like the effect that holo polishes have in low light, sort of dusty and muted.  It's the ultimate secret.  You know that bland finish is hiding a magical shimmery surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment