Saturday, August 25, 2012

I wish I lived a Glamerous Life.

Recently Deborah Lippmann had a sale on a few of their pink polishes.  I picked up three, one of which was Glamorous Life, a nice nude frost that compliments my skintone quite nicely.  I was not expecting to like this polish much, but it ended up surprising me!
It applied evenly an didn't show brush strokes.  Inside it was subtle and shimmery.
Outside in the shade it's frost came out, but not in the bad grandma-ish way.
And in the sun it is full on shine!  I really like how it is similar enough to my skin color to look nude, but wasn't mannequin hands.
I shouldn't be so shocked at how much I like this polish, since every Deborah Lippmann I have tried has been amazing.  But I am so happy to have a nice palette cleanser that isn't too boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment