Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Radiant Blue Mosaic

I have an incredibly funny story that goes along with this bottle of polish.  Although, at the time it was not entertaining in the least.  The bottle you are looking at is Revlon Blue Mosaic, which has since been repromoted as Radiant.  I used to own Blue Mosaic, now I own Radiant.  For once I am really glad a company rereleased a polish.

One morning I woke up and walked out into the living room to find a large puddle of blue goo on my mother's beige carpet. Apparently, since my darling dog had been left alone for too long, he (or she, don't know which) decided to go treasure hunting in my purse. I had left the bottle of Blue Mosaic in my bag just in case I needed to touch up a nail throughout the day. Buster (or Scarlet) found the bottle and destroyed it all over the living room floor. Needless to say, I spent the day on the phone with my Uncle who owns a Servpro tending to the mess.



This is what a bottle of nail polish looks like after one or two corgis have gotten to it.  I know, it's a horribly depressing sight.

1 comment:

  1. You just needed to check and see which dog pooped glitter. LOL. Sorry...I had to. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete