Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fiona had a Party

This is OPI Fiercly Fiona.  Just like all of the Shrek colors it was a dream to apply.  Even though it is a green tinted yellow it was incredibly pigmented and very easy to apply.
 I hate yellow by itself so I put on top a coat of Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters.  The combination of the two is actually one of my favourites.  PoFV can liven up almost any creme.
I was apparently too bored that day, so I decided to mattify my ring finger.  I don't really love matte nails, mostly because the texture gets to me.  It reminds me of stonewear or chalkboard and I can't handle that, but I really love this combination matte!  It looks really interesting and slightly cartoony.
And put a coat of white crackle on my thumb.  I actually really love all the things that could have been done with this manicure.  Each time I experimented with something new it turned out looking pretty neat.  I would love to revisit this sometime and play around some more now that I have even more effect polishes!
 Here is the thumb up close.  I really like the effect actually!  (Sorry for not cropping this last shot, my computer is being a little wonky right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment