Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taffy En Francais, S'il vous plait

This post is long, and for that I apologise.  This is the first french manicure I ever did and honestly, I am madly in love with it.
The tips are NYC White that I've had forever.  I taped them off and did one coat since it's so thick at this point one was more than enough.  After I removed the tape I used a little acetone to clean up the edges of the tips.  After I finished the tips I did two coats of Orly Taffy.  Usually I can't stand a sheer look like this, but it is so gorgeous and classy.
I got a little impatient and smudged my middle finger, so I added a little star to cover it.  I think it was a pretty good cover up!
I will probably do another french manicure in the future, even though it took forever.  If I ever need to feel really classy this will be my go to look.
I couldn't stop looking at my nails the entire time I had this on and it pained me to take it off.  After the initial shock of looking at my nails and constantly thinking they werer bare this was a wonderful surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment