Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Holly all the Way

Well, after a long hiatus I have a few of the new China Glaze Holiday Collection polishes.  I have on Winter Holly with accent nails of Glitter all the Way.  Both polishes are three coats, I probably could have done an extra coat of WH, but you can't really tell in person. 
When I saw GatW all I could think of is Mardi Gras.  It is such a perfect combination of colors. Yes, I know it has red in it, but you can barely see it and it just screams Mardi Gras to me. 
 And the expected blurry shot to show the sparkle.  I am pretty happy with the polishes actually.  I think I would put a base of a deep forest green under WH, just to help it's opacity.
I only got a few polishes from this collection, since nothing much was screaming out to me.  The few polishes I did decide to pick up have been fantastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment