Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Santa likes Cinnamon Apples and Sugar Plums

One of my favourite holiday manicures was definitely OPI Big Apple Red, with accent's of Color Club Santa’s Cinnamon and a top coat of Color Club Sugar Plum-Yum.
 I was able to find all of the scented holiday colors by Color Club this past Christmas, except for SPY.  I ended up calling a Sally's about an hour away and asking them to hold it for me.  My awesome mommy drove over there when she got off work and picked it up for me.
 I have to say I am glad we took the time to hunt it down.  SPY is one of the most gorgeous glitters I own.  And it smells divine.
 I couldn't stop taking pictures of this, it was just beautiful.
 And the accent nail up close is pretty amazing too.  All sparkles!
...and my silly attempt at holding three bottles of polish at one time.  Not too bad, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment